A career at R. G. Miller Engineers, Inc. is an opportunity to grow and work along-side a peer group of industry leaders in all aspects of Civil Engineering. We are a multi-disciplined, employee-owned engineering firm that recognizes and values the contribution of everyone as a vital part of the overall success of our firm. As an organization, we strive to provide proper training, support, and resources so everyone has the opportunity to realize their full potential.
R. G. Miller Engineers offers a great compensation and benefits package:
- 4.5 day work week
- Medical insurance
- Cafeteria program / Flexible spending account
- Dental insurance / Life Insurance / 401 (K) plan with match
- Short/Long disability provided by the company
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off / Holiday
- In-house training programs
- Employee Events and Outings
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
Employees volunteer at NRG Arena during the Annual Harris County Precinct One Bright Futures Fair.