This is an entry level accounting position to provide Accounting and Administration support to the Project Controller under close supervision including a variety of tasks such as: Client Billing with supporting documents, entering project budget, electronic filling and creating associated reports for the projects.
Require Associate degree in Accounting, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Qualifications of ideal candidate:
- Require knowledge of Accounting System (Deltek Vision Preferred) or any ERP System.
- Must possess Microsoft Office – Word, Power Point, Excel (MUST), Outlook
- Must possess the ability to multi-task without negatively impacting performance or quality of work.
- Must possess good time management skills, successfully completing deadlines with a high quality of results.
- Must possess attention to detail skills, as well as initiative to resolve routine work-related questions.
- Must possess good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and behavior.
- Must work well as a member of a team.
- Prepare Monthly Client Invoices using Deltek Vision (v7.6) Accounting System
- Prepare Monthly Client Invoice packages using Proforma Excel templates
- Prepare and file maintenance of Client invoice supporting documents electronically.
- Maintain Project Setup and associated billing terms per the contractual documents
- Maintain, Code and Save Sub Consultant (Vendor) Invoices electronically
- Enter Project Budgets in system for reporting
- Assist with Project reporting, Client and Contact setup, Company logs.
- Other duties as assigned per Project Controller.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgSubmit Resume