The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the team to include: project research, document preparation, information requests, and clerical functions such as the preparation and filing of correspondence, reports and spreadsheets, arrange conference calls, and schedule meetings. This position is also responsible for providing administrative support to Management and project teams.
- Provides ongoing administrative support to Department Managers and other team members to ensure the ongoing successful operations of the department including, but not limited to, generating and composing various types of documents and spreadsheets including memos, letters, reports, Request for Proposals, engineering and contract documents, Permits and other agency required documents. Provides assistance and works independently to handle complicated tasks including special projects and research utilizing advanced software application skills.
- Serves as an administrative coordinator for electronic filing, calendaring, conference calls, meetings, and notifies participants of schedule. Attends meeting as needed and documents meeting minutes and actions items. Distributes meeting minutes and conference call notes, assists with the creation and maintenance of a communication plan.
- When necessary, assist with phone coverage and kitchen duty during receptionist’s absence, other duties assigned.
- Must possess four (4) years intermediate or advanced skills in Microsoft Office – Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook. (linked spreadsheet calculations, report formatting including table and contents, Power Point report design)
- Must possess the ability to work with all levels of the organization, including the ability to communicate and interact effectively with people from multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task.
- Must possess the ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources and integrate it into a professional, clear and effective results.
- Must possess excellent time management skills, successfully completing deadlines with a high quality of results.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail skills, as well as initiative to resolve routine and non-routine work-related questions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and behavior.
- Must be well organized.
- Must work well independently, with minimal supervision, and as a member of a team.
Job Type: Full-time