Overview of Position
This entry-level position involves the creation, editing, and checking of geodatabases containing wet utility infrastructure assets and associated attribute data using ESRI ArcGIS Desktop applications. The candidate must have a working knowledge of ArcGIS Desktop.
– Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
– Some GIS related college coursework preferred
Qualification of Ideal Candidate:
– Knowledge of ArcGIS desktop
– Must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
– Must be proficient with verbal and written communication skills.
– Must maintain a professional appearance and behavior.
– Must be well organized.
– Knowledge of land and utility infrastructure a plus.
– Perform GIS assignments including database creation, vector data creation and attribute table population
– Perform GIS asset data collection in the field
– Create GIS exhibits as required
– Provide Accurate accounting of time spent with descriptions for each time entry
– Other duties as assigned
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org