RG Miller Engineers (RGME) provides expert Site/Civil development engineering and consulting services for major developers, corporations, energy companies, healthcare systems, colleges/universities, and large infrastructure programs in the state of Texas. As a part of DCCM family, Our employees collaborate seamlessly among multiple offices and gain valuable hands-on experience that fosters career growth. RGME culture is entrepreneurial from advancing innovative technical solutions, to participating in robust training and knowledge sharing, to making progressive change within the communities we live and work.
RGME is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where employees are empowered to contribute their skills and knowledge to make impactful contributions. RGME is pleased to be providing engineering and consulting services over the past 6 decades in Houston market.
RGME is seeking a Site/Civil Project Manager to join its collaborative team in Houston, TX. This individual will serve a key function in providing site development engineering experience through site/civil design and efforts that support management of projects, supervision of staff engineers, and interfacing with clients. In this role, you will have an opportunity to fuel RGME’s growth in the Texas market, with the backing of a well-established firm.
- Effectively design and manage all aspects of site development projects from concept through completion;
- Perform and oversee site design including layout, grading, drainage, infrastructure, erosion and sediment control, etc. from concept through design and permitting, and to completion;
- Write and review draft reports, including feasibility studies, stormwater management reports, technical specifications, and utility reports;
- Write proposals and maintain relationship with clients;
- Perform and manage multiple projects and tasks within specific budgets, schedules, and deadlines. Plan, schedule and develop task and project budgets. Prepare progress reports, draft change orders, draft invoices, and project billings; and
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering;
- Possess valid Texas (TX) Professional Engineer licensure;
- 8+ years of experience in related site/civil land development engineering and permitting;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D;
- Propper Knowledge of local city, county and state land use processes and regulations;
- Possess an entrepreneurial and professional demeanor, as well as strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills;
- Ability to perform hydrologic/hydraulic analysis, stormwater management design, and related design including preparing NPDES permit applications;
- Desire and ability to seek out new business opportunities and develop additional clients while maintaining project workload;
- Ability to work well on multi-disciplinary projects;
- Self-starter with the ability to manage, motivate, mentor and lead others;
- Demonstrated ability to work with staff, clients, and regulatory agencies; and,
- A collaborative team builder with excellent interpersonal and social skills.
RGME is committed to employee wellbeing and providing a healthy and safe work environment. RGME provides a rich array of programs and benefits to help its employees advance their careers and enhance the quality of their lives. Our comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k) with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgSubmit Resume